NEUTRAL CARTON for High accuracy flange radar level transmitter
1 - 1
To be negotiated
High accuracy flange radar level transmitter
1. Our High accuracy flange radar level transmitter, adopted 26GHZ as emission frequency, which make it has specialties as below. a). Small beam angle, which centralize energy, and with better anti-jamming capability, higher accuracy and reliability. b). Small antenna size, easy to mount and equip extra dust protection cover. C). Small blind zone, better accuracy even in small vessels. d). Shorter wave-length, suitable for level measurement of small granular material.
2. It is equipped with advanced microprocessor and unique EchoDiscovery echo processing technology. It can be used under various hazardous process conditions.
3. The pulse radar level instrument is with extremely low emission power, can be mounted on various metal or non-metal vessels. Harmless towards the environment and human beings.
Flange installation is convenient and simple.
1. How safe is radar level measurement to people?
Average transmission output: Only 3.6μW. In practice this low power is fully shielded in metal vessels. As a comparison: The transmission output of a mobile telephone s about 2 Watts!
2.Within which temperature and pressure ranges can radar sensors be used?
Surrounding temperatures on housing: -40°C up to +70°C.
Temperature range on flange: -40°C up to +150°C.
For high-temperature radar:
-60°C up to+400°C.
Pressure: From vacuum up to 160 bar
3.Which products can be measured with radar?
• Solids: Practically all above a DK value of 2.5 • Liquids and liquefied gases: Above a DK value of 1.5
Before the quotation, we need the following information: